Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sunshine Pops Orchestra - VIVA ITALIA








Charlie Calello conductor, along with Deana Martin, Dean Martin's daughter, a fabulous songstress, Lou Galterio from nearby Port St. Lucie, Sal Viviano a Pops regular, and Joey Bwarie, a surprise guest, who stars as Frankie Valli in The Jersey Boys, kicked off the first of four, Florida Sunshine Pops Orchestra, shows for this season.
The Sunshine Pops, is one of my wife Ronni's and my favorite shows each year. Their next performance is on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts.
Besides enjoying the shows, I have been photographing the orchestra for three seasons. You can check out more photos on my web site http://www.gorback.com/
All of the photos are taken with a Nikon D3 and a 70-200mm f2.8 telephoto lens. I make my prints with a Canon IPF6300 printer. The combination turns out great results.